NOTICE: All events are currently cancelled due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. Events will resume as soon as it's safe to do so!
- This event has passed.
Warhammer 40k-The Biggest Loser
May 28, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$10
The Biggest Loser
Your goal is to maintain a score of zero. Winner is determined by the player with the closest score to zero.
- Scoring: At the start of the game draw three tactical objective cards face up.
- Cards that require a player to hold objectives score the opponent those points instead. All other cards reward a negative value instead.
- To discard and draw unwanted or unattainable objectives the player gains +1 point per card. Destroying a unit awards the player -1 point and gains the opponent +1 point.
- Slay the Warlord gains an addition -2 bonus other characters are worth an addition -1.
- Gain a point per unit that doesn’t do least do one: move, shoot,assault/CC, or cast a psychic power.
- A player gains +1 point per command point that player spends.
- Player that spent the least number of points places first.
- Roll off for a tie.